The Jakute Styling Engine (JCSS) is a CSS framework for Flash. JCSS enables us to easily create rich styleable applications and components without the demand to implement any aspect of the style handling (CSS parsing, component initialization, display list monitoring, runtime component updates) on our own. See a brief description of the Jakute features.
- What is Jakute – Features overview
- Who uses JCSS
- Test the selector API
- The Hello World tutorial
- Creating a dynamic button with JCSS
- External styles sheets
- Global and component styles
- Runtime style updates
- Contextual styles (A B C)
- ID and class selectors (A#top B.big C#bottom.small)
- States (A:active B:over C:selected)
- Plug-and-play architecture, no source changes required
- Open-source licence MIT
Say Thank You!
The open source products in this repository are best quality. I spend hours, days and weeks to maintain a software that saves you time and effort. It’s your turn to give something back. Feel free to donate using flattr or PayPal. If you can’t do for any reason, no worries, I am always happy to get feedback, reviews or recommendations. Please help keeping this project running!