The ActionScript Data Provider Controls library (ASDPC) is a set of standard user interface components written in ActionScript.
(Try out the controls in the SWF box just above.)
- Easy and extensive customization (functionality, appearance)
- Platform, framework and project neutrality (out of the box usage)
- Generic data intergration (data provider interface architecture)
- Unit tested and well documented
- Open-source licence MIT
- Proven in [Submit your project here] projects
- Button and Togglebutton
- Label and TextInput
And in beta state:
- RadioButton and RadioGroup
- HSlider and VSlider
- Window and TabBar
- HLayout, VLayout, GridLayout
Say Thank You!
The open source products in this repository are best quality. I spend hours, days and weeks to maintain a software that saves you time and effort. It’s your turn to give something back. Feel free to donate using flattr or PayPal. If you can’t do for any reason, no worries, I am always happy to get feedback, reviews or recommendations. Please help keeping this project running!